Telkomtelstra - Telkom Indonesia Group, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Name of Organization / Company: Telkomtelstra - Telkom Indonesia Group, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Category: Award for Excellence in Innovation in Technology Industries
Entry Title: Telkomtelstra
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Founded in 2014, currently managed large enterprises in Indonesia from various industries. In delivering end-to-end managed solution to customer, Telkomtelstra are driven to give new excitement to Indonesia market in delivery excellence from the start with world-class company accreditation, world-class people certification and the right kind of toolset. Telkomtelstra deliver 5 key managed service portfolio: Managed Network Services, Managed Security Services, Managed Cloud Services, Unified Communication and Professional Services.
Becoming “Indonesia Partner of Choice for Managed Solution” is Telkomtelstra vision with SERVE as values which stand for Simplify Business, Empower Customer, Respect our World, Value People and Partner, Excite the Market. The value drive Telkomtelstra achieve 11 award in 2016, including 3 Gold Stevie in The International Business Award.
The objective is “To Invest for Sustainable Growth” which generate 3 strategic pillars in 2016 called BIG:
- Building Operational Excellence, with objectives to build sustainability and flexibility in operational process. Which drive automation tools program –DBOTS.
- Invest in Scaling and New Product, with objective to enhance and optimize resources to fit in market opportunities. Which drive to develop In-Train Entertainment Solution.
- Get 4 Mega Deal and Develop a robust Customer Base, with objective creating opportunities from relevant channels & partners. Drive 3 program: Customer Experience Center, Bringing Telkomtelstra Customer Experience to Telstra Vantage and Media Activies
In order to achieve the objective, Telkomtelstra run 5 programs:
- DBOTS as managed service automation tools, or called Delivery Robots is a cloud based tool performing borderless device staging, activation and migration activities for our Managed Network Service customers. Which in result to improve delivery timeline with less people requirement to increase project margin.
- In-Train Entertainment with Digital Proximity solution, come from the idea to create entertainment experience in train more less as in-flight entertainment. With instant apps (Wi-Fi), customer can access to get various entertainment (video, news, games, movie) locally without using data internet connection.
- Telkomtelstra Customer Experience Center (CEC) is a demonstration room of Telkomtelstra managed solution which designed in real environment to answer customer challenges. With 4 main areas: living room, on road experience, cafe and office area, provide an insight how the solution works.
- Bringing Telkomtelstra Customer Experience to Telstra Vantage as customer and media recognition and reward. Aside from that to Introduce Telkomtelstra as the leading Managed Solution partner in Indonesia, now ready to serve Indonesian enterprise as well as MNCs operating in Indonesia.
- MAGIC (Media Activities to Get Impressive Coverage) have become one of the communication strategy for success Telkomtelstra while also drive leads generation from positive tone news about Telkomtelstra. With 5 main activites: Group of Media Interview, 1 on 1 interview, Press & Photo Release, Media Monitoring and Media Update
Remarkable result has been achieving in financially and non financially. Telkomtelstra achieve 101% of revenue with 101 project in 7,813 sites. DBOTS has reduced time to activate CPE from 7 to 2 hours in operational aspect which supported by 101 certification whitin 100+ employee while maintain 99% Service Level Assurance (SLA). To be tough leaders in its industry, Telkomtelstra produce 22 blogs, 2 industry reports, 222 articles and 20 event. And also achieve 11 international and domestics awards.